Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Trimet is Everywhere

We love our Trimet transportations


Max Lines
Don't own a car?  I sure don't!!  Many people always ask me why I don't learn how to drive... One main reason is because I can't trust drivers on the roads.  The other one is... Trimet is a great place to travel everywhere in the North West Oregon.  Recently, the Orange line has finished.  From Airport to down Hillsboro, or to Milwaukie, you have many buses that goes around the town as well.

Frequent Bus Lines

There are many ups and downs about trimet though... Especially if you're a frequent user.

Ups:
- You don't pay as much as gas... Adult $2.50 (2.5 Hr/ $5 All Day) 
- You don't do the driving
- You meet new people from everywhere
- You get the feeling that you're on an exploration (well.. I do)
- Transit Tracker (Helps track when your bus/ max will arrive)
- There are under-covers at certain locations
- Happy Bus drivers

Downs:
- It can smell like Pee... literally.
- Many times, the bus/ max won't always be on time... so use the Transit Tracker.
- It can get crowded
- You have to like sharing personal space
- You wait outside... rain or shine
- People can be N O I S Y 
- Angry Bus Drivers who scare you while driving...

Depending on the way your environment is, they will affect how you react to your experience.  Most of my experience is great.  I'm glad to have good bus drivers and don't miss my max much often.  The bus does get late at times, but what can I say?  I don't drive.  


Trimet Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment